TPC Weekly Update - Holiday Weekend and Another Summer Concert!
Hello TPC Community! We're back with another updates blog post for you - covering the holiday weekend and our summer concert series The Piano Cottage Rocks which is in full swing, and with another concert... Keep reading to find out! (And make sure that you're following TPC on on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so you never miss any news!)
- 4th OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND: TPC will be closed for the 4th of July from June 30 through July 4. This means no lessons unless scheduled in advance with your instructor!
- ADDITIONAL TPCR7 CONCERT!! The TPCR7 rehearsal on Wednesday, July 11 will be in
the morning (9am - 12pm) to accommodate for an extra performance that evening: We will be giving a sneak preview to the audience at Beacon Hill of The Piano Cottage Rocks 7th Anniversary Concert Series which will be on July 19 and 20 at Wealthy Theatre! This Beacon Hill concert starts at 7pm, is open to the public and free of charge, and guests are encouraged to bring a lawn chair and/or a blanket.
- TPCR7 TICKETS: are on sale NOW and available to the public for both shows - you get two chances to see one unforgettable show!
- TPCR7 REHEARSALS: We just finished up the three vocal rehearsals and they were a huge success - the songs are already sounding great! Full rehearsals will start on July 5 (see Calendar for specific dates and times). The rehearsal schedule (who goes when) will be released by July 3. Please email stage manager Miss Allison Hubbard with any scheduling conflicts you may have.
- BROADWAY BABES: Honoring the first ladies of the stage along with the songs they made us fall in love with, this Circle Theater event is directed by our very own vocal
teacher Kathy Gibson! And that's not all... TPC's Josh Keller is the music director! Don't worry if you missed the first show earlier this summer, there is another performance on August 13! Tickets are on sale now at http://goo.gl/2JMi9t!
- - - - -
That's all for this week, make sure to follow The Piano Cottage on Instagram (@thepianocottage), Twitter (@thepianocottage) and Facebook (@TPCRocks), and turn on post notifications so you never miss any news! If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org